Grahame Rees

Grahame Rees

Welcome to my Low Stress Blog

Welcome to my blog, my name is Grahame Rees and I have created this blog to share with you a little about Low Stress Stockhandling and the great people I meet and the places I visit. After meeting Bud and Eunice Williams in 1999,I realised there was a better way to handle animals.Bud showed if we handled animals better we would have animals that would produce more, work better for us, and make more profit.As a side benefit people work better as a team and enjoy thier work better.
In 2002 I met Jim Lindsay and joined with him to share Low Stress Stockhandling with the 2 day Stockhandling school.
Over 1600 people have attended my LSS schools right across Australia.
In 2003 I travelled to the USA to Spokane to learn Bud's Marketing techniques and find out how they would apply in Australia.During the time with Bud & Eunice, Rod and I wrote what is the basis of the KLR Marketing school we present across Australia today.
To find out more about Low Stres Stockhandling or KLR Marketing visit the links at the bottom of this page.

I like share a little about my travels an the people I meet.
Feel free to leave a comment about how LSS has helped you.
If you would like to recieve email updates of my blog, please log your name and email in the box in the top left.

Grahame Rees

Sunday, April 12, 2009

30 PEOPLE ATTEND COWRA LSS SCHOOL

30 people attended the Low Stress Stockhandling school held at the property of Annabel & Mike Chambers near Cowra, NSW.They travelled from as far away as Stanthorpe in QLD.

We were able to work both sheep and cattle on both days in the paddock and the yards.
Thanks Annabel for putting this group together for a great 2 days.